The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training. Because of our focus on professional development, we continually place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be apart of a team that goes above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitve Salary
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
Tuttle Click Automotive Group is looking is looking for an energetic individual to work as a Parts Shipping & Receiving Clerk at the Capistrano Ford Lincoln dealership.
- Receives and ships vehicle parts daily, completes accurate paper work daily and stocks new and returned parts daily.
- Insures that the detail work of the Parts Department is carried out to the Parts Manager’s satisfaction; receives parts to be returned for credit or to be exchanged for technician; cleans and packages for shipment all parts being returned; prepares necessary paperwork and ships to designated consignee; keeps all bins, aisles and storage areas clean, neat and clearly labeled; notifies management of inventory, supply and staffing needs as they occur; answers telephones to respond to inquiries.
- Completes all paperwork accurately and in a readable manner either utilizing computer equipment or manually depending on the work required.
- Accurately compares part numbers and part names to printed invoices and order forms.
- Counts, weighs and measures parts.
- Answers telephone and responds to inquiries.
- Maintains shipping and receiving logs on a computer terminal and completes departmental paperwork from them.
- Effectively and accurately completes return or delivery paperwork.
- Determines best method of shipment, calculates shipping charges, packages material being shipped and constructs shipping containers for parts to send to correct consignee.
- 1-2 years of experience shipping/receiving parts in the automotive industry strongly desired
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Personality, professionalism and sincere desire to serve the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.