TYPE OF WORK/DURATION: Contract (3 months w/ extenstion and direct hire possible)
PAY RATE: 15/hr
Schedule Sun-Thurs 5:30pm to 2:00am
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Read paperwork and expedite missing glass.
• Inspect all glass before loading it on truck.
• Manufacturing defects.
• Handling damage.
• Seamed edges without damage (no nipped edges).
• Insure that the glass type matches the tag.
• Measure all lites before loading and tag them in a location easily read by others.
• Stage the glass on carts to be loaded:
• Organize by truck and drop site.
• Button all fab lites, oversize lites, and size changes.
• Report all missing lites or units to Supervisor.
• Secure and tie down all loaded glass and units.
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
We regret that we are not able to reply to those who don’t meet the required qualifications.