|NexGen Pharma, Inc., a leader in quality pharmaceutical manufacturing and nutritional products for over 90 years, seeks to grow the talent of its Operations team with a Shipping & Receiving Technician in Colorado Springs, Colorado. |
We provide a work environment that is fast-paced and entrepreneurial where our human capital is valued as the number one asset. We create success through a goal-oriented and goal-achievement atmosphere, surrounded by a committed staff and management team.
Receives items using the DEACOM IMS (Inventory Management System).
- Inspect truck prior to delivery for:
- No insects.
- Foul smells.
- Inspect the load for damage and or note damage on freight bill.
- Weight product for statistical weight.
- Print purchase order.
- Log in products into lot book.
- Receive product in DEACOM IMS.
- Receive DEACOM lot number and GRN (Good Receipt Number).
- Make product code labels.
- Take product to Quarantine.
- Manage the order shipment once received from contract customer service including:
- Print ship notes from the DEACOM IMS.
- Pulling product from ship notes, including product number and lot number.
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Ship note confirmed in the DEACOM IMS.
- Invoice is sent to the costumer, and inserted into package and sealed.
- Shipped by UPS and or LTL (Lighter then load).
- Track any orders that cannot be located.
- Manage the order shipment once received from distribution center.
- Wrap and weigh pallets.
- Produce freight bill.
- Check for low stock items and submit purchase requisitions.
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Drive forklift as needed.
- Other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in manufacturing operations environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multi-task, vary organized and strong interpersonal relationship skills in addition to being a self-starter and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical documents and business documents and business journals.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and or costumers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day; ability to lift 70 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base compensation
- Medical coverage (HMO & PPO)
- Dental coverage (PPO)
- Vision coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance, plus ability to increment coverage at reasonable group rates
- Paid vacations
- Attractive 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Free Nutritional Supplements