Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Receiving / Shipping Technician to join our team in the Charlotte, NC location. In this role you will:
* Communicate with customers & vendors relaying vital information of company process flows.
* Receive equipment from our customers and vendors. You will verify that accessories and options are documented according to receiving policies.
* Ship equipment to our customers and vendors. You will verify that accessories and options are documented according to shipping policies.
* Pull and label equipment for shipments to ensure equipment and shippers show an exact match.
* Organize all documents to ensure a complete is provided to the Receiving inspectors.
* Act as the back-up driver for various routes to transport materials and/or equipment to, form, and between customer facilities.
As a Shipping Technician you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
*Valid state driver’s license and good/clean driving record
And we would prefer:
*Previous work experience in shipping, receiving, and delivery driving
*Previous experience in dealing with customers
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.