Kelly Services has an immediate opening in Cicero, IL
Kelly Services, a worldwide leader in the staffing industry, is recruiting for an immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. Our client, located in Cicero, IL, has an opening for a contract position expected to last a year or longer with potential for hire.
Specific Job Requirements and Skills
- Warehouse or manufacturing experience with attention to detail \t
- Primary focus is distribution of shipping/receiving paperwork to the warehouse staff, interacting with truck drivers and taking direction from the Warehouse Coordinator. \t
- Priorities include: escalating of issues to supervisor promptly, providing status updates of Warehouse activities (loading/unloading/re-warehousing/etc.) throughout the day, organization, accuracy \t
- Clear communication via email, telephone, radio, face-to-face required \t
- Majority of computer work will be interfacing with SAP / Warehouse Management System \t
- Continuous improvement of warehouse operations
Computer work with SAP and Warehouse Management System
Work with plant maintenance on project coordination with Loss Prevention System
Typical Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-hour day with potential for occasional overtime and infrequent Saturday shifts
This position is being recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, in Word format.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.