SGF Global is looking for Shipping/Receiving in Lafayette, LA
- Receive, count, weigh, label log in in-coming material and freight.
- Record shortages and damaged material on Bill of Lading and report such to appropriate Buyer.
- Retrieve documents to create Documentation Package from JD Edwards and Acorde Software.
- Responsible for document security, for assigning access, and for removing and destroying obsolete Documentation Packages.
- Route parts and assemblies received to Quality Control Department for inspection.
- Recount, process and receive inspected and approved parts and assemblies in JD Edwards into appropriate Locations and Lots/Heat Numbers when required.
- Issue back ordered parts and assemblies to partially issue work orders in JD Edwards Software.
- Stock work order accurately in JD Edwards to represent timely, physical lot/location.
- Assembles and package equipment orders for customer shipment.
- Coordinate with Customer Service Representative, Commercial Coordinator, and Logistic Coordinator the shipping of parts and equipment.
- Schedule shipping and tender jobs using WIN Software by selecting the most efficient route and lowest cost to destination.
- 1-3 years clerical experience
- Operate forklift
- Essential High School Diploma
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.