Night Shift Shipping Supervisor
· Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution operations within an organization or the activities of organizations that are engaged in storing and distributing materials and products.
· Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
· Prepare items for shipment.
· Assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
· Will handle cold storage transfers and training new staff as they come in to be knowledgeable of the freezer, trucks, dock, product, paper work handling, and fork lifts.
· Inventory management.
· Maintain a safe environment for product and staff operations within the shipping dock and freezer.
· Enforce efficient timing on loading trucks.
· BOL and pick slip maintenance.
Experience / Qualifications:
· Basic Math skills
· Shipping background
· Management experience
· Computer skills along with understanding of Microsoft based programs
· Fork truck experience
· Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
· Must work with USDA.
· Maintain a safe environment for product and staff operations within the shipping dock and freezer. Enforce efficient timing on loading trucks.
Echo Lake has created new egg products for customers for decades, from breakfast entrees to main dishes. Products are used in school systems, hotels, healthcare and correctional facilities and restaurants.
Echo Lake Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified females, members of ethnic and racial minority groups, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Benefits: Health, Dental & Life
401K (50% match up to 8% deferral), Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)
Vacation & Holiday Pay