Temp to Hire
We are seeking an experienced Shipping Supervisor for a Global Manufacturing Company located in SW Houston. This company is a preferred provider primarily to the oil and gas industry. If you are process and procedure driven, and have at least 2 years of experience in Shipping/Warehouse Operations, then we want to talk to you!
As the Shipping Supervisor, you will oversee the work and performance of 2 direct reports. You will implement standard and company processes and procedures, and coordinate the daily picking, packing and shipping of all finished goods according to schedule.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience with the following:
- Plan and coordinate items for domestic and export shipping
- Record keeping on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Perform accurate finished goods inventory and materials management
- Communicate and work with other pertinent departments
- manage and verify picking and packing of outgoing orders
- Making deadlines and work within time constraints
- Coordinate with Receiving Clerk to stock inventory
- Keeping area clean and safe
- Log, track and reconcile logs
- Experience picking, packing, wrapping, strapping
- Keep appropriate stocks of shipping materials
Computer skills - Some Excel for data entry
This position is a temp to hire. Base hourly pay plus little OT. 5% annual bonus. 401K.
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday