Privately-owned�Lyman Companies�is a leader in production and distribution of building materials including: lumber, roofing and siding, engineered wood, trusses, wall panels, interior millwork, cabinetry, windows and exterior doors to the Twin Cities residential, commercial and multi-family market.� Our service area reaches a 150 miles radius of the Twin Cities.���
Lyman Roofing & Siding�has a Shipping Supervisor�position available.� This position will report to the Operations Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated, and continuous improvement-minded leader looking for an opportunity to impact the performance of an already solid company.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Supervise, coordinate, schedule, and review work of assigned staff. Provide leadership and guidance to employees. Recruit, hire and discipline assigned staff, in coordination with the Operations Manager.
- Partner with production area to assure products are completed and ready for delivery according to the work order.
- Supervise loading and delivery of building material products according to delivery date, destinations, and truck capacity.
- Coordinate with production area to assure products are completed and ready for delivery according to the work order. Coordinate with Sales to assure customers can accept delivery.
- Ensure compliance with city and/or state regulations, coordinate maintenance on trucks and organize maintenance records for all trucks.
- Assist will call or walk-in customers. Ensure all material leaving the building has been invoiced. Maintain the open order file.
- Generate reports weekly to track the efficiency of deliveries. Update daily delivery photo file.
- Work with others, internally and externally, to deliver roofing and siding products on time and complete. Work with other employees to identify and communicate barriers that keep us from achieving those results.
This position requires a high school education, strong knowledge of Twin Cities metro area, knowledge of state and federal motor carrier regulations and good communication and computer skills. Three years experience in a supervisory position within a manufacturing or production setting. Experience in construction or building materials preferred.
At�Lyman Roofing & Siding,�we understand that our success depends on the success of our customers and our employees. For our customers, that means delivering quality products and exceptional customer service at fair prices. Our recipe for success is no secret. We have thrived as a company since 1897 by sticking to our principles and being true to ourselves and our customers. We make money the old fashioned way � through hard work � where honesty, integrity, and continuous improvement guide our daily operations.
Benefits you will enjoy in the Shipping�Supervisor role include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Stability
- Training and Development
- And Much More!
Apply online at www.lymanrs.com�