We are looking for a full-time Shop Welder/Fabricator for a local Premier Supplier of Custom Industrial Systems. This position would allow you to build machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints and other drawings in an industrial establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to weld, fabricate, layout and assemble parts and machinery accurately and quickly from engineered drawings or verbal direction.
- Operate carbon arc welder, ironworker and saw
- Maintenance of fabrication shop equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area on a daily basis
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of projects, individuals, and the company
Skills and Qualifications
- This position requires at least 1 year of prior welding experience.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50+ pounds
- Willing to work overtime and Saturdays to meet customer deadlines.
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Duration: Temp to Hire
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm or 6:00am - 4:30pm depending on the workload
- Wage: $16.00 + DOE