Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Solid understanding of Shopify and general eCommerce technologies.
- Proficiency in responsive design principles.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design/develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Knowledge of ecomm technology landscape and associated stacks (shopping cart, OMS, IMS, WMS, payment, tax engine, etc.).
- 5+ years Shopify backend & frontend development with focus on backend&ndash
- Shopify Plus experience a plus
- one or more provable Shopify certifications preferred.
- Front end frameworks React, Shopify's Polaris and jQuery.
- Task runners, build tools, and bundlers like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/etc.
- Containerization, docker, docker-compose, swarm, kubernetes.
- Experience integrating with REST/GraphQL/3rd party libraries.
- Data applications using Fetch/AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content.
- Auth technologies a plus: SAML/OAuth/OpenID.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB.
- A strong understanding of database management and performant database design.
- Version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub).
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) with tools like Github, and BitBucket.
86,065 - 111,133 /yearWhat is this?