Associated Home Care is hiring in-home caregivers for a variety of open positions, all with flexible hours that are adaptable to fit your scheduling needs.
Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time, weekdays or weekends, mornings or evenings, or a little mix of everything: AHC has dependable shifts with great pay and benefits waiting for you to claim!
Caregiver/Companion Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
Caregiver/Companion Requirements include successful completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Caregiver/Companion responsibilities include:
- Socializes and engages with the client and provide cues to the client.
- Escorts and/or drives client to appointments, with the permission of the supervisor.
- Provides supervision, companionship, psychological and emotional support to clients. Encourages the client’s participation in social/ recreational activity, including activities such as preparing a light meal or snack.
- Engages in stimulating conversation and activities.
- Communicates and reports any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperates with all other caregivers to deliver excellent care to clients and participates in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
If you are a caring, compassionate, and dedicated caregiver, apply now to join our caregiving team!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic