The Showroom Coordinator receives visitors at the dealership, determines the nature of their business, and directs calls to their destination. They are responsible for answering basic inquiries, routing incoming calls, taking messages, and providing basic information to all callers.
At Schumacher Auto, it is our mission to "Serve Customers for Life". Commitment to our customers and providing quality service is evident in our world-class state of the art facilities, world-class products, and the finest employees in the industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
· Tracks customers that visit the dealership utilizing traffic monitoring process.
· Polite and outgoing personality.
· Works with the Business Development Center to distribute leads fairly.
· Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, using an up card, a computer system, a log sheet, or other method established by the dealership.
· Enters data into the prospect tracking system.
· Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
· Directs customers to the appropriate salesperson.
· Communicates with callers and visitors.
· Communicates messages to the appropriate parties.
· Answers incoming phone calls to the sales department and take messages.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Basic computer and phone skills are essential.
· Customer service experience.
Work Schedule: Friday 9:30 am to 6:30 pm - Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm - Part Time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to walk and navigate stairways within the dealership.
· Must be able to listen and speak in order to communicate with customers and sales staff.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Showroom Coordinator's work primarily within the dealership, but may occasionally be asked to move about the sales lot.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
The Schumacher organization strives through the hard work and sincere commitment of its team of over 800 employees to provide the best automotive shopping and service experience available.