Join an organization voted a top place to work in Cincinnati for the past 10 years! At Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS), you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day.
ERS is seeking a compassionate and enthusiastic professional to fill the position of Driver. If you have a passion for working with older adults and would like to join a financially sound organization with a stellar track record for excellence in care and service, then we would be interested in finding out more about you. Pay starts at $12.99 per hour and increases to $15.20 per hour depending on experience.
With over half a century of expansion and experience improving the lives of older adults, Episcopal Retirement Services has become the leader in quality retirement communities and innovative elder care services. Make a difference in the lives of our residents! We are looking for a dedicated individual to provide first-rate transportation services to our residents. The qualified candidate must present a clean, polished and professional appearance at all times, provide outstanding customer service and be flexible in scheduling.
• Drives ERS vehicles on trips including but not limited to medical trips, grocery shopping, pleasure trips, and ERS internal mail pick-up and delivery.
• Assists residents getting into and out of vehicles (sedans and thirty passenger buses), maintaining safety procedures and ensuring resident clearance of closing doors.
• Maintains interior and exterior cleanliness of the vehicles.
• Ensures the vehicles are maintained in excellent working conditions.
• A current, valid State of Ohio Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), with passenger endorsement is required - Drivers who do not have the CDL have six months to meet requirements• Two years experience driving a bus or other passenger vehicle preferred• Should possess high school diploma or its equivalent and be at least 21 years of age• Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in the English language
• Must be able to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, and the general public and to work harmoniously with other staff members• Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on the maturity level at which they are functioning• Must be able to lift, move, or push 50 lbs or more on a regular basis
ERS is committed to providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement to all team members and potential team members. There will be no discrimination in employment practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability (except where reasonable accommodation would not enable the disabled person to adequately perform the essential functions of the position) , military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.