Shuttle Bus Driver- Part Time
We are seeking caring and friendly drivers with excellent customer service to provide transportation to the elders and residents who live at John Knox Village.
- Assist each passenger in and out of the vehicle and ensuring their seat belts are secured
- Anticipate the needs of each passenger and ensure their transportation needs are met in a friendly and courteous manner
- Observe all traffic laws at all times
- Maintain clean vehicles, interior and exterior
What we're looking for:
- CDL license with passenger endorsement, along with a safe driving record
- 3 years passenger driving experience required, with experience transporting passengers in wheelchairs
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Exemplary customer service skills
In exchange, this position offers a competitive pay rate, flexible scheduling and available hours, comprehensive training, on-going education, more than usual autonomy, and more!
John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than 1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano Beach at 550 SW 3rd Street, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
Interested candidates are encouraged toapply immediately to explore this opportunity further.
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace. EOE0