GO Riteway Transportation Group is a full-service transportation solutions provider focused on moving individuals and groups throughout Wisconsin, northern Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and across the country. With the Midwest’s largest fleet behind us — including airport shuttles, private sedans and SUVs, motorcoaches, school buses and more — our team of transportation experts are dedicated to helping you get to where you need to be, safely and efficiently. From individual travelers to corporate outings, and entire school districts to professional sports organizations, we go the extra mile to make sure you are covered.
If you meet the qualifications for this opportunity, we invite you to apply to this job posting.
This Shuttle Bus Operator position adheres to a pre-determined schedule in a safe hospital environment. This shuttle bus driver role must always put safety first. Working hours are 30+ hours a week with the ability to take on more, if desired. This position must possess good driving skills, a good driving record, positive attitude and communication skills. Must be able to interact well with the hospital staff, patients and visitors.
- Shuttle Drivers must be able to obtain and/or maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger (P) endorsement as well as a Fed Med card (medical certification). Airbrake (A) endorsement is desirable.
- Have experience in a customer service or driving environment
- Communicate information clearly and effectively
- Work cooperatively with external customers and co-worker
- Be flexible and work through situations calmly and thoughtfully
Driver must successfully pass a company sponsored Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, pre-employment drug test (as well as ongoing random drug/alcohol testing); a criminal background check and meet Department of Transportation requirements.
Visit us at www.goriteway.com to discover the opportunities awaiting you and to learn more about our great organization.
GO Riteway Transportation Group is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer who values hiring a diverse workforce.