Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in the lives of our employees. Here at Impark, we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation, and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for On- Call Shuttle Driver to work at our Duarte location in Duarte, CA.
- Drive shuttle bus from the parking facility to the hospital
- Help passengers with luggages
- Assist passengers to enter/exit the shuttle, including assisting passengers up and down the stairs.
- Assist passengers on or off the wheelchair ramp
- Training on safety as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a clean driving record; DMV records are verified upon hire (Required Class B license, Passenger Endorsement, DOT Card)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in elements
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
- Walk up/down stairs on the shuttle
- The professional driving experience is highly desired
- $15.00 hourly
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity