Tools must have: Silk Performer Tool
- Load Test Generation tools experience with Silk Performer
- Experience code profiling and using tools such as Dynatrace
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in performance engineering & testing
- Financial services experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong understanding of Databases, Core JAVA, and performance disciplines
- Experience with Unix
- Strong background implementing and/or using industry standard performance testing and automation tools (Open Source Grinder, HP Performance Center, Jmeter, etc)
- Experience using performance profiling and logging tools (App Dynamics, Splunk, etc)
- Strong SQL skills
- An understanding of how to identify shortfalls in hardware resources (CPU, disk IO, memory, and network) for Linux
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred ' computer science or mathematics
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Qualification:Bachelors in engineering or equivalent
Business and Technology Research and Analysis and Solution Building :
• Analyze technical literature, analyst reports, emerging business needs to identify technology trends.
• Consolidate and analyse the requirements (that couldn't be mapped to the existing solution) received from different project teams.
• Identify business value of emerging tools/trends for client and Cognizant.
• Compare tools (internal and external) on specific parameters.
• Identify and design new solution offerings (process/ methodology/ tool etc).
• In case of already implemented solutions, identify learning to be used for implementation.
• In case of new offerings, identify business opportunities with clients for implementation of the same.
• Specific to QE & Automation.
• Define process for projects and update the same based on technical inputs received.
• Define critical metrics and identify process improvements.
• Design experiments to demonstrate business value of Proof of Concepts.
Research based Technical writing :• Conduct secondary research to keep abreast of all emerging research.
• Create solution focused material.
• Create methodologies, frameworks and methods for solution delivery.
• Seek review inputs from Sr Architect on the same.
External Forum Participation and Solution Socialization :• Create documents, reports, white papers (international/national) on the research findings.
• Seek review inputs from Principal Consultant on technical papers to ensure optimal frameworks and methodologies are showcased.
• Participate in external forums to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights emerging from the COE research.
• Communicate the new solutions through the various portals / channels (webinars, portals, road shows).
• Create collaterals (case studies, business value documents etc) for new solutions.
• Seek review inputs on the same from Sr Architect.
• Provide inputs to BD team and other teams for training etc.
Enablement Activities and Organization Wide Capability Building :• Identify the training needs and conduct internal sessions to meet the same.
• Partner with Cognizant academy to create curriculum, assessments, training programs, courseware based on new service offerings / solutions etc Organize the boot camp training for new recruits.
• Nominate the team members for external training and conferences.
• Conduct workshop based on the specific requirements gathered from project leads.
Technology Consulting:• Identify the improvement opportunities with the client based on the analysis of requirements.
• Analyse technology landscape, process, tools etc to arrive at the technology roadmap best fit for the client.
• Design the solution, approach, engagement model, delivery mode etc based on the gap analysis.
• Seek review inputs from the relevant stakeholders on the same.
• Specific to QE and Cloud: Analyse requirements for each module.
• Raise clarifications.
• Provide inputs to testing solutions.
• Create test design artefacts as needed.
• Identify impacted areas and update relevant documents.
• Specific to PACE: Recommend strategies and solutions for large complex projects aligned to customer needs.
• Recommend best fit solutions and tools based on customer business requirement.
• Review metrics, dashboard, explain impact and present it to stakeholders.
Customer Visit Management and Alliance Management :• Understand the client's requirements and identify the right assets to be showcased.
• Arrange demos and webinars based on the customer profiles.
• Present solution offerings or case studies relevant to the client needs.
• Showcase the best practices to the client.
• Identify partners to design the optimal solution for the client.
• Identify and evaluate various alliance partners based on the synergies across the offerings.
Specific to Mobile:Identify synergies based on the understanding of the products/services of selected vendors
People Management :• Engage with new members and induct them into teams / projects.
• Coach and mentor the specialist.
• Set goals, gather feedback from team members and conduct appraisals.
• Identify skill gaps and devise strategies to bridge the same.
• Identify training needs and nominate employees for training programs.
• Draft career plans for direct reports.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Applying cash to invoices||NA||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|