Site-Based General Maintenance Technician (Part-Time)
The General Maintenance Technician performs a wide variety of warehouse and general/preventive maintenance and repair work.
Include but are not limited to the following:
Shipping & Receiving-Support
- Receiving-FedEx, UPS and Freight, etc.
- Ability to operate a forklift and a motorized plate jack.
- Maintain inventory of equipment received.
- Create domestic shipping paper work.
- Crate and packing electronic equipment for shipping.
- Internal and External site cleanup and maintenance.
- Support Facility Technician(s) with basic repair and maintenance as needed.
- Provide Warehouse support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 24 hours per week and flexible hours as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two or more years of general maintenance/warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping abilities.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Example: Word, Excel & Access).
- Must possess valid driver’s license and meet MVR requirements to operate a company vehicle to drive to Warehouse for shipping & equipment delivery (15-17 min each way).
MVR requirements for 3-year history:
None of the following – DUI, negligent homicide, operating on a suspended license, aggravated assault, hit and run, reckless driving, failure to report an incident, and two or less of any other moving violation.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.