At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Site Checker, Community Corrections who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services and residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Site Checker, Community Corrections is responsible for ensuring resident accountability through the timely completion of on-site checks for designated populations. This role will perform initial on-site checks, schedules appointments with employers to complete employment verifications, and performs random breathalyzer tests in the field. In addition this person will complete resident/inmate discipline reports for any facility or program violation detected.
- Ensure the timely completion of on-site checks, with the efficient use of company resources and time management.
- Completes resident discipline reports for any program or facility violation, in a timely manner.
- Utilize company vehicle, abiding by all safety and traffic laws, as well as company rules and regulations. Report any traffic violations and completes accident investigation reports when involved in traffic incidents.
- Provide supervision of resident population, including safety, security and facility sanitation as assigned.
- Log the checkout of equipment, keys or other designated items in accordance with policy and procedure.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrate ability to complete pre-service and other training programs as required.
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing and apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 year of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.