Junior Site Engineer- Nation's Leading Drilling and Shoring Company
Excellent opportunity for recent graduates with degrees in civil engineering or construction management. Nation’s leading drilling and shoring company is seeking Junior Site Engineers. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as the new Golden State Warriors stadium, Google, Las Vegas Raiders stadium, Aerospace projects, and more!
Company offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement. Opportunity for career advancement due to 100%+ year over year growth.
Position Requirements/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Project Manager with material takeoffs and job schedules.
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers
- Track material deliveries from suppliers
- Able to read construction drawings and specifications
- Assist the site Superintendent with the implementation of QA/QC measures
- Record and verify on-site activities and production summaries
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual and eager to learn and have a strong
- work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in Construction is not required but is a plus
- 70% work in the field and 30% in the office
- On-site projects may require schedule availability of 6 days per week. Compensation will be provided for overtime hours.
- Cutter Soil Mixing, Single & Multi Axis Soil Mixing, Jet Grouting, Permeation Grouting & Vibro Systems (Aggregate Piers)
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, or Geotechnical required
- 0-2 years of related experience
- We will consider recent college graduates for this role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district