PART-TIME SITE DIRECTOR BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Want a job where you don't have to work nights or weekends? Want to gain experience while accommodating a college class schedule? If so, theSite Directorposition at AlphaBEST, in our Kenton County School District, is perfect for you! We offer Site Director training, competitive salary, benefits, and special discount rates for employee's children. Program hours are 7:00 am - 8:15 am and 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Monday - Friday. Approximately 25-30 hours per week.
Our goal is to inspire young minds to see the world as a place brimming with possibilities for discovery. TheSite Directorwill provide leadership, supervision, and coordination of the before and after-school program. You will have the opportunity to partner with the school, parents and your team to facilitate learning throughpassionatedelivery of our high-quality programming. Our unique curriculum is designed to be actively engaging for children and "teacher friendly", for ease of delivery.
If you thrive in an environment that promotes success through creativity, innovation, collaboration and fun, you will jump at this challenge.Comebe a part of an awesome team of committed individuals with a passion for children and learning.
In this exciting role, you'll be trained and have the chance to do the following:
- Direct the daily operations of the program in support of policies and procedures
- Motivate, train, develop and oversee all on-site staff
- Organize, evaluate, and oversee the school site to create a fun and engaging learning environment
- Foster relationships by creating open and ongoing communication with parents and school administration
- Provide a caring family-oriented environment where positive child/adult relationships are developed
- Provide guidance and feedback to help team members strengthenknowledgeand skills to accomplish individual and team goals
- Maintain a weekly control system which includes monitoring of billing and payments Maintain VA State child-care licensure compliance at the designated school site
- Flexible and demonstrates a passion to work with children in a learning environment
- Provide a supportive and caring environment for children
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with children, parents, staff, and other management
- Ability to successfully pass and maintain criminal background history checks and Child Protective Services Registry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-organized, thorough, and highly reliable/dependable
- Ability to remain calm and maintain ahigh-levelof professionalism and personal and work ethics/integrity at all times
- Basic Microsoft Office experience preferred
- All Site Directors shall be at least 21 years of age and meet ONE OF THEFOLLOWINGfor state licensing qualifications:
- HS diploma, GED then Master's/Bachelor's/Associates's in Education or child development field OR director's credential in early childhood development and 1 year verifiable full time working with children OR CDA and 1 year verifiable experience with children OR Associate's in any field with 12 hours child care training and 2 years of full-time experience OR Bachelor's/Master's with 12 hours of child development training OR 3 years verifiable full-time paid experience working with children (in licensed facility)
- Not be employed in a position other than an onsite child care director, or director of multiple facilitiesduringthe hours the child care center is in operation
- Visit our websiteat www.alphabest.org to learn more about AlphaBEST and the exciting learning activities we offer.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
AlphaBEST offers a competitive salary based on education and experience.
We offer a strong benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance along with 401K, long term disability and paid leave time.
Learning and fun work together here. See for yourself...https://youtu.be/7rWrOYTPkLE
To learn more about this position, please contact our Ms. Laura Taylor, our Regional Director at email@example.com phone: 859-240-1519