Accent Controls, Inc. is seeking a Site Manager to be located Quantico, VA (National Capital Region).
- IIF/UIF Facility Management
REPORTS TO: CSP Regional Manager, ACI
CONTROLS: All ACI Personnel Assigned to the Site Specific IIF/UIF Location assigned within the respective MEF Region.
TASK DETAILS/ ORGANIZATIONAL CONTROLS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs all activities at the assigned CSO site. Works with the Regional Manager to communicate policy to all co-workers, to assure policies are implemented.
- Coordinates and manages all assigned functions within the assigned site to assure contract compliance and performance to MCLC and ACI standards and expectations.
- Monitors and maintains contract schedules and deadlines. Directs and oversees on-site installation adjustments as necessary. Makes recommendations to senior management on Projects and systems to improve start-ups and contract performance.
- Assures that all personnel adhere to contract safety and quality procedures. Reports all work-related injuries to ACI immediately. Monitors facility compliance with local fire codes and all Government regulations.
- Monitors and maintains the success, accuracy, current status and operational effectiveness of implemented plans, policies and operating procedures.
- Initiates and maintains a good working relationship with the customer. Responds to customer complaints and inquiries in a prompt, courteous and effective manner. Communicates with management on customer service topics and general feedback.
- Maintains a professional image. Recognizes ACI's commitment to pride and quality work.
- Assures the accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all necessary reports and records regarding site operations.
- Assures security systems are implemented and maintained at the facility. Coordinates customer and ACI's loss prevention policies and resources.
- Trains and implements ACI's policies and procedures including hiring procedures, safety policies, personnel practices and guidelines, operational procedures and site specific procedures.
- Assists in maintaining the security of the government buildings and conducts all activities in a manner that promotes a safe environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or requested.
REQUIREMENTS/ SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of successful government contracting experience
- Must have excellent supervisory, presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to work well with others
- Ability to interact with all management and non-management levels within ACI
- Ability to interact with all management and non-management levels within the Regional MEF Organization
- Ability to convey ideas and work techniques through excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Bachelor degree in a relevant business area and 2 years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or 6 years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
In situations where job classifications are subject to modification, due to mission, or any specific federal or state regulation, or agreement, ACI will reserve the right to change, modify or revise the employment terms and conditions.
ACI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. ACI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender and/or race/ethnic identification, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,ACI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. ACI participates in E-Verify.