The Site Manager will be responsible for leading the installation and commissioning execution in term of scope, timing, costs, quality and resources up to final acceptance from the customer. The Site Manager will also be the liaison between the project team and manufacturing team for Comau site activities.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Arrange the site preparation work before site open.
- Manages Comau On site people and control the schedule plan and man hours budget (fixed team and temp team for project) for relevant project activity.
- Arrange and control the internal and external team resource plan, including suppliers.
- Participate on-site supplier selection.
- Plan site daily/weekly/ activities to match the project main timing schedule and support PM to reach the required project milestones
- Responsible from assembly in Comau workshop(if needed, depend on project's requirement) and integration on customer site until final acceptance as lead for customer buy-off.
- Communication and cooperate with different relevant department, including reporting the status of site activities and reporting the shop activity status/issues/planning.
- Communication with customer for short/long term activity, to set up the relationship with Customer
- Work with manufacture manager for the solution of the critical technical issues
- Lead project open issues resolution.
- Assures the development of technical competencies of the site team
- Be responsible for customer site material receiving and security.
- Assures the application of the Comau or customer safety standards on customer site
- Other duties as required
Reports to: Commissioning Manager