Imperial Parking or “Impark” is North America’s largest parking operator with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by the associated values within our corporate culture. These unique principles are exemplified in our day to day business and the lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values, and that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
We are seeking a Site Manager to manage parking operations for SUNY Upstate Medical University (“Upstate”), in Syracuse, NY. The parking operation consists of two campuses and a staff of approximately 40 employees. The Main Campus has 13 parking facilities with nearly 4,000 parking spaces and the Community General Campus has 7 parking facilities with nearly 1,500 parking spaces. This position delivers on company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the locations within the assigned portfolio are operating in accordance with company policy and client standards. The Site Manager is also responsible for managing the performance of the team and local support staff, as well as various levels of client reporting. The ideal candidate will also focus on consistently improving customer service while ensuring successful operations at multiple locations.
- Manage all business aspects of parking operations for the assigned location(s), including scheduling, staffing, customer service, reporting, maintenance, budgeting, and revenue control
- Work with other contracted agencies with regard to parking and transportation services
- Develop and maintain excellent client relations through pro-active communication, including attending all client meetings
- Advise Upstate management regarding problems, unsafe facility conditions, maintenance deficiencies, signage requirements, issues pertaining to parking operations, etc.
- Procure materials/supplies necessary for maintaining optimal job performance of staff at each location and ensure that standards of excellence are maintained in all areas of the operation
- Work with third party vendors; manage their contracts, and require performance of agreed upon duties
- Ensure proper revenue control procedures are followed by all employees
- Prepare daily bank deposits and ensure all cash receipts are delivered daily to the designated area for each campus
- Monitor office audits and cashier reports to maintain integrity and identify potential employee theft or inefficiencies
- Manage the operation’s budget and communicate unforeseen circumstances that impact the budget
- Provide assistance in parking responsibilities during city-wide events
- Interview, hire, train, supervise, discipline, and schedule work of staff performing parking facility control duties
- Maintain excellent customer service through routine inspections, on-going training, and employee evaluations
- Communicate pertinent company policies and operational procedures necessary to maximize employee performance
- Provide effective leadership and communicate the vision and goals of the organization
- Maintain necessary records, reports, and files
- Operate motor vehicles, radio transmitters, receivers, and/or other tools and equipment as required
- Conduct routine site visits and audits of facility condition, staff appearance, PARCS equipment functionality, etc.
- All other duties as assigned by client or company management
- 4 years of relevant experience to include business management experience with an emphasis on client relations, customer service, and administration
- Parking management experience preferred but not required
- Prior experience leading, motivating and managing a staff of 20+ employees/subordinates
- Experience developing budgets and P&L review
- Self-motivated with strong client relations and staff management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task or work independently
- Ability to react and problem solve quickly, with or without assistance from others
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or similar programs
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- 4 year bachelor’s degree
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity