Staff Management | SMX has a Site Merchandising Analyst position with a top leading innovative company in the Mountain View, California area. This opportunity will allow you to receive invaluable experience and work with the best and the brightest team members.
The Site Merchandising Analyst works cross-functionally with the Merchandising team to develop an insights foundation that allows for continuous optimization. This individual also partners with the Business Insights and Product Management teams to ensure the availability of performance dashboards that assist in creating strategies to drive growth and engagement.
The successful candidate will have previous site analytics experience and be motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Pay Rate: $30 hr.
- Track and analyze campaign performance of Merchandising programs and promotions, such as seasonal, category and merchant events
- Monitor end-to-end Merchandising site performance across all pages and modules to achieve performance goals and drive ongoing optimization
- Coordinate Merchandising test set-up, analysis and performance
- Generate and present actionable insights in Merchandising’s weekly business review to inform future campaigns
- Perform segmentation analysis to aid team in understanding customer growth opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, ideally within an e-commerce or retail merchandising setting
- Strong aptitude with utilizing web analytics and database query tools to manipulate large data sets
- Proven ability to assemble and communicate visual, actionable insights from expansive datasets
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced culture
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in quantitative coursework, ideally in Business, Statistics or CS