Knowledgeable and effective leader wanted to manage our NorCal Imaging Walnut Creek team as a radiology center Site Manager. In this management career opportunity you will oversee our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice, which provides a full range of medical diagnostic imaging exams to the community.
As a healthcare Site Manager you will:
* Direct all center activities to ensure smooth and efficient operations for patient flow, patient care, and quality assurance.
* Manage a staff of approximately 36 employees and direct all staff activities including, coordinating schedules and breaks, providing training and guidance, reviewing and approving bi-weekly timecards, conducting performance evaluations, etc.
* Develop, implement, and administer procedures and best practices to streamline processes for center operations.
* Provide ongoing training to staff to ensure that productivity and knowledge of the overall process are maintained and improved.
* Manage and utilize staff to their fullest potential by motivating and challenging them to achieve results while offering developmental and educational opportunities to progress within the company.
* Interview and hire candidates for open staff positions including technologist and office assistants.
* Attend and participate in operations/manager meetings.
* Oversee the use and maintenance of the equipment and facilities.
* Maintain the center's budget by cost management and increase revenue through effective cash management.
* Participate in and/or lead various projects as identified by management to support operations and quality patient care.
We offer competitive pay, advancement opportunities and benefits including: health / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, free life insurance, pre-tax 401k plan, pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks.
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Radiology Manager jobs, Radiology Operations Management jobs, Radiology Operations manager jobs, Site Manager jobs, Center Manager jobs, Manager of Clinic Operations jobs, Clinic Operations Manager jobs, Manager of Imaging Services jobs, Imaging Services Manager jobs, Clinical Office Manager jobs, Clinical Office Management jobs, Diagnostic Imaging Management jobs, Diagnostic Imaging Manager jobs, Healthcare Management jobs, and Medical Operations Management jobs
We're looking for a dynamic leader with excellent communication skills and a passion for patient care with health care management experience highly preferred. Candidates will also need to have the ability to interact effectively with doctors, patients, vendors, peers, staff and management and have experience with marketing, bookkeeping, and public relations. An attention to detail, an understanding of budgets, working knowledge of California State labor laws, and training is preferred. Previous experience at similar volume medical facility a must, technical experience (imaging) a strong plus. An understanding how external forces in the healthcare industry affect operations and revenues and ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve department and organizational objectives.
A bachelor's degree is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled