Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies is currently searching for an experienced Water/Wastewater Site Operation Technician to support our Water Technologies Business Unit located in the Rome Georgia area!
The primary responsibility of the Site Operation Technician is to operate clarification / filtration equipment systems, effectively identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them, including performing repair or referring more complex issues to others.
- Use your Mechanical and Electrical skills to provide preventive maintenance, investigative tests, troubleshooting, installation, removal and repairs to industrial water treatment equipment including pumps, valves and piping.
- Provide operating data collection and recording, as well as documenting all installations, inspections, maintenance, repair work, etc.
Work week consists of five to seven 8-12 hour shifts, with minimum 80 hours per pay period guaranteed, and will include occasional weekends and holidays. Technician must also be available for on-call coverage at assigned locations. This role Overtime pay eligible.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required. (Associates degree or 2 yrs. vocational/technical training preferred).
- Able to lift 60 lbs. on a daily basis
- Must have clean driving record and must meet eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must be self-motivated and able to think through situations quickly.
- Water treatment licensed/ experience or similar with strong electrical / mechanical background - preferred
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.