Chewy is looking to hire a and scaling Chewy’s technology stack. Come help us build a bigger and better Chewy as a Site Reliability Engineer. You will be part of a small family within Chewy that has a huge impact on our incredible growth.fast paced tasks or projects.
What You'll Do:
- "Error Budget" and backup and DR strategies
- Define application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Perform capacity planning and production readiness assessment
- Embed with product teams during the design and requirements phase of new product development through to initial production launch etc.) during application development phase
- Be a technology and Devops evangelist for the rest of the company
- Participate in on-call rotation for level 3 support escalations
What You'll Need:
- At least 5 years of experience working in an SRE role or similar. etc.
- monitoring and performance. monitoring and automation.
- Software development experience (both scripting and “programming” languages). etc.).
- Demonstrated 5+ years of Linux System Administration. Hudson.
- troubleshoot and continuously learn. etc.
- This position may require travel.