Position : Site Reliability Engineer
Required Skills - Scripting Language,object-oriented language, OOL, OOP, Cloud,Automation,AWS,Chef, Terraform and Docker
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Full Time (Direct Hire) with one of our direct client
Summary: As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will help continue running applications smoothly as business scales. The Company solves some of the most interesting challenges in the tech industry, and when you join the team, you'll have the opportunity to see your ideas and solutions directly impact their products.
- Create self-provisioning infrastructure using tools like Chef, Terraform, and Docker.
- Define key metrics and SLAs around new web services being created to support our rapid traffic growth.
- You will design and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to enforce application SLAs
- Create platform-as-a-service environments where entire subsets of our architecture can be created and destroyed cleanly and reliably.
- You will also foster a continuous deployment ecosystem that will allow Company to operate at a massive scale.
What skills you will use:
- Deep understanding of common scripting languages. Powershell is a plus.
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented language.
- Working knowledge of networking and web concepts and ability to debug issues down to the packets.
- Experience with distributed systems and the challenges with operating them as they scale.
- You also have extensive experience with cloud environments and provisioning automation.
Note : Open for Non-Local Candidate (Relocation Assistance will be provided)