Job # 15004, "Site reliability engineer"
Our client is the travel and entertainment navigator / guide software company. They currently have a requirement of a Site reliability engineer. The position is 12 months contract and in San Francisco, CA.
NO CTC candidate, NO remote work - Sorry
- Site reliability engineer to help with uniformity in deployment services, automate wherever possible, increase monitoring capabilities, and manage capacity and performance to help scale the infrastructure.
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are responsible for the overall performance and reliability of infrastructure and products.
- SREs design and implement the tools that automate building reliable and performant systems.
- Advocate and implement reliable design patterns (circuit breakers, graceful degradation, etc.)
- Work with product engineering teams on design and implementation choices of large-scale distributed systems.
- At least 5+ years of experience in managing large scale distributed system.
- Experience in AWS is preferred but another cloud provider such as Google Cloud or Azure could work.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with at least one of the modern configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix/BSD internals.
- Sorry no CTC candidates
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Position is 12 months contract
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308.
Key Words: AWS, Puppet, Chef, Python, Linux