**BSI EHS Services and Solutions frequently has a need forexperienced site safety managers to monitor assigned construction sites in the NYC area and enforce compliance with government regulations, acts and standards. Please apply to this job if you would like to be considered for future opportunities and we will contact you if we have an opening. On your cover letter or resume, please indicate your availability.**
This individual must currently possess a New York City Department of Buildings Site Safety Manager License. Candidates without an active license will not be considered.
- Ensure compliance for the safety of site workers and general public per NYC DOB Chapter 33.
- Develop safety kick-off presentations and conduct on-site training sessions
- Conduct daily site safety inspections, safety assessments, and safety audits
- Investigate all accidents and complete all paperwork required by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) or state regulations
- Conduct risk assessments
- Make recommendations concerning the modification, improvement, or removal of any company equipment, facilities, or machinery that is hazardous to employee safety or health
- Compile daily, weekly, and monthly reports as requested by management or customer
- Serve as company liaison with OSHA, Insurance carriers and other regulatory agencies
- Maintain all safety related documentation