Site Service Coordinator- Waltham, MA 02451
Temporary to Hire position
The Coordinator is responsible for carrying out basic tasks at a customer site. Tasks include but not limited to, inventory management, purchasing, shipping, receiving, chemical tracking, storeroom tracking, and product delivery. Reporting and customer interaction is typically of a routine nature. Must be cognizant of and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory requirements.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Performs inventory management related functions such as monitoring slow moving and dead inventory, conduct cycle counting, yearly physical inventories, and reporting. \t
- Provides daily customer service functions and communicates with the customer relative to inventory management. \t
- Performs purchasing functions including but not limited to: back order reporting and expediting, direct factory shipments, 3rd party support, managing quotes, document control, records maintenance, and resolving open invoices or pricing issues. \t
- Responsible for all customer service related functions including but not limited to: order entry, reporting, maintaining metrics, and cost savings tracking. \t
- Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the customer computer system, and equipment inspections. \t
- Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing shipping documentation and packaging requirements. \t
- Interfaces directly with customer point of contact, purchasing directors, facility directors and plant managers. \t
- Responsible for managing consigned, non-consigned, customer owned or 3rd party inventory. \t
- Utilizes basic customer computer systems, must have MS office experience. \t
- Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.