For over the last 25 years, our people have been the secret to our success. Menemsha provides award-winning architecture and interior design, facility survey and assessment, and a full array of general contracting services. Established in 1992, we have delivered thousands of successful projects to both private and public sector clients throughout North America and internationally. Menemsha�s reputation is built on innovation, technical excellence, and outstanding delivery.�We cater to the retail, banking, restaurant, grocery, and convenience store industries. Some of our most recent clients include Citibank, Bank of America, Verizon Wireless, Z Gallerie, Lululemon, Crocs, Starbucks, McDonald�s, Safeway, Wawa, Santander Bank, CVS Pharmacy, Kellwood, Darden, T-Mobile, etc.
Together we nurture an inclusive and collaborative culture that embraces new ideas and exciting new technologies. We empower each other to succeed. We celebrate our successes. We stand on great thinking, not on formality. And most importantly, we recognize each of us has passions outside of work too. That�s why we support our staff in all that they do. Menemsha is a great place to invest in your talent, to learn from others, and to grow. There is something special happening at Menemsha and we invite you to take a look for yourself. We look forward to saying hello.
Presently, we are in search of top talent to join our�Construction Division as a Site Superintendent. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment. If you have what it takes to join our team, please don�t delay in submitting your qualifications.
- Manage the day to day jobsite activities and operations for the construction of the project.
- Responsible for project quality control.
- Provide leadership to the subcontractor workforce.
- Review the plans and specifications for the project.
- Prepare, manage and update the project schedule including determining the sequence for work and scheduling all material deliveries (overall, one week and three week look-aheads).
- Conduct weekly safety meetings to ensure that safety measures are understood and being followed.
- Address any safety issues on the jobsite as they arise and report any incidents to all appropriate parties.
- Complete any necessary paperwork responsibilities including daily records of field activity.
- Manage site logistics, coordinate materials deliveries, all subcontractors work sequencing, and coordinate site visit inspection requests.
- Deliver Jobs on Schedule at top quality.
- Control onsite spending for General Conditions (small tools, rentals, dumpsters, heat, etc)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience;
- Must have excellent computer skills, experience with standard software packages, including Microsoft Office/Outlook;
- Must have experience with job scheduling; must be able to read and clearly understand blueprints and construction intent.
- Must have a clean driving record and must be willing to travel.
- �Any of the following markets; retail, restaurant, banking, education
- �Office Tenant Improvement, and/or small ground-ups, and/or Hospitality projects, 1M-10M project size construction experience.
- Strong client service orientation. Must be client-facing.
- Solid knowledge of the field construction means and methods.
- Strong work ethic, driven, and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Ability to travel extensively as needed.
Menemsha Offers The Following Employee Benefits:
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Perk Program
- Direct Deposit
Menemsha provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.