Are you seeking an environment where you can make a difference? Are you someone who often is finding new and improved ways to do a job more effectively? Are you a stickler for keeping timelines on track? If so, we want you on our team!
Site Superintendents at Centrica Business Solutions are responsible for the overall construction project success and delivery while working with the Project Manager on the design input. You will be utilizing your solar and lighting experience when conducting a site survey and to produce a site survey report which will be used for the design team to design the system based on feasibility. The Site Superintendents work closely with the Project Manager with pre-construction preparation documentations, sub-contractor review and bid walk all the way through the entire construction process to commissioning of the system
Site Superintendents make an impact by:
- Connecting and collaborating with customers, subcontractors and third parties on all assigned jobsites with the objective of building and maintaining successful relationships,
- Planning, leading and coordinating all work activities on the jobsite, ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal regulations with a working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), AC and DC electrical systems,
- Effectively implementing Centrica Business Solutions’ safety program and site specific safety plans with the objective of having zero incidents and ensuring everyone remains safe on the job,
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on safety, productivity, and quality of work performance on jobsites; identifying opportunities to improve and adjusting plans accordingly,
- Remaining accountable to meeting all established project plan and schedules.
The core components of success are (i.e. must haves):
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of construction management related experience
- At least 5 years of field work in the construction trade. Commercial electrical, solar, controls and/or mechanical
- Knowledge of commercial solar construction practices and sequence of work
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams
- An ability to work varying shifts as needed
- Active Driver’s License
The following are a definite plus, so if you have any of these be sure to tell us!
- 2-year degree from a Trade school
- Knowledge of Mechanical and seismic codes are a plus
- OSHA 30
- Journeyman or Master Trade license
- NABCEP Certification
Come join a company that is committed to going further to understand what is needed and engineer what is possible.
WHAT we do and WHY we do it?
Centrica Business Solutions is a nationwide, fast-growing company that maximizes the value of infrastructures by optimizing energy and building systems. We design and build energy efficiency upgrade projects that help our customers achieve financial savings, energy reductions and an enhanced environment that fosters productivity, comfort and safety.
We are driven and passionate about partnering with our customers and providing expertise to create more efficient and optimized environments for their employees, students, teachers and communities to thrive in. We strive to be better, do better and achieve better results for our customers. Our teams of experts don’t follow trends. We set them. We embrace change. We challenge the norm. We make promises - and we keep them. We earn our customers' business by creating value for them, showing genuine concern and understanding of their needs, building deep relationships, and ensuring they are happy. Our customers see and feel our constant care for every project.
Our Benefits and Perks …
At Centrica Business Solutions, we ensure you are supported and valued. To help do this, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Some of our benefits & perks include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA, with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k), with company match
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Group Wellness Activities
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Casual attire with professional and fun work environments
- Fungineering (We Engineer the Fun!)
In true Centrica Business Solutions fashion, we are continually reviewing and re-imagining what we can offer to meet our employee’s needs.
Together we have fun. Together we grow. Together we get better. It’s not just what we do. It’s who we are!
Centrica Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices