Ohio Basement Authority , a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Site Supervisor. We serve Columbus, Springfield, Mansfield, Westerville, Newark, Lancaster, Zanesville, Chillicothe, Marion, Dublin, and other nearby areas with providing complete solutions for basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, and more! We here at Ohio Basement Authority are dedicated to finding a Site Supervisor that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the 2012 Super Service Award from Angie's List for Outstanding customer service and are a member of the National Association of Home Inspectors. We also hold an A+ Better Business bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Ohio.
Supporting designated crews and ensuring that our quality in the installation and customer service redefines the contractor experience. Provides communication and feedback to other departments. Serves as a model in appearance and actions of the ideal production team member.
What we provide for our employees:
• Bi-weekly Pay
• Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
• Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
• Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
• Leads and manages the company's production team members. Works hands-on in the field to support the production team on a daily basis. Has the authority and responsibility to hire, fire, allocate work, provide training, set and inspect performance expectations, evaluate performance, reward and recognize, discipline, and recommend wage changes, promotions, transfers, or any other change of employee status. His/her recommendations are given serious weight in each decision.
• Visits job sites to recognize or redirect team behaviors, encourage continuous improvement, find ways to gain efficiencies, ensure that jobs are installed and completed according to quality standards, job specifications and safety guidelines, check safety concerns, and help troubleshoot issues.
• Help facilitate the completion of projects including installation of products, closing of permits, collection of payment, and complete customer satisfaction.
• Prepares and presents installation, safety, and motivational meetings, trainings, and other events.
• Communicates with customers to overcome obstacles/problems on jobs and reach an acceptable resolution.
• Ensures customers have a remarkable experience.
• Is an ambassador for the company's culture and purpose.
• Meets or exceeds budgeted installations volumes collectively.
• Models and enforces all safety precautions and practices.
• Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
• Assists and communicates with the Warehouse, Accounting, and Admin teams to ensure that materials are accounted for properly and accurately, tools are inventoried, company trucks and tools are properly cared for, and shop areas are cleaned and organized to the extent of which production is responsible.
• Meets with designated crews on a daily basis to ensure understanding of the projects, head off any potential customer or installation issues, and provides all required completed documentation on a daily basis.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by Production Support Manager
What is required to join our team as a Site Supervisor:
• A dynamic leader with a proven track record in customer service
• Computer literate and proficient with inventory catalogs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be fluent in English
• Works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease
• Organized, efficient, and results-driven