Position: Site Supervisor
Reports To: VP of Operations
Location: Customer Specific Site
The Site Supervisor is responsible
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Determine recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans
- First point of contact for client site management/supervisory team
- Provide customer support in all areas of workforce development, site safety, etc.
- Confer with client management to identify recruiting needs
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
- Review and clarify job specifications, competencies, and skills required to perform job successfully
- Pre-screen, interview, and provide orientation to candidates
- Provide regular updates and feedback to Site Account Manager
- Manage applicant database with continuous documented communication (phone conversations, disciplinary action, attendance/punctuality, separations, promotions, etc.)
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state labor laws
- Primary source of support to candidates assigned to client site
- Warehouse walk-through identifying and addressing client/candidate concerns or questions
- Issue disciplinary or promotional actions
- Manage separations and provide Malace HR proper paperwork
- Issue performance/evaluation reviews
- Liaison between client, candidate, and Malace HR corporate office
- Attend requested client or Malace HR corporate office meetings
- Conduct safety audits/meetings and enforce safety policy and practices
- Manage all candidate paperwork (initial hire, payroll/timesheets, request for time-off, company forms etc)
- Planning, organizing, and managing client specific site regarding all Malace HR workforce
- Tracking attendance/punctuality and enforcing violations to client specific attendance policy
- Enforces work standards and reviews/resolves work discrepancies to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Interview and hire associates
- Monitor attendance, productivity, and other performance standards and provide coaching and counseling to associates.
- Conduct team meetings
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Understand the relationship between decision-making and profitability.
- Understand the location-specific customer goals and objectives and work to meet and exceed those.
- Ensure client knows that we are committed to helping them meet those needs.
- Learning the business from the ground up through our hands on training program that includes exposure to customer service, and transportation logistic
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or sales management or a combination of education and experience
- 3+ years in account management role, preferably in a staffing industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs
- Knowledge in area the of human resource
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Planning and organizing
- Effective Communication
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Negotiation skills