WE MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
Do you have a Positive, Can-Do Attitude and an Outstanding set of Customer Service Skills?
At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
Picture yourself working at our iconic location in Miami, FL – the Island Queen as a Site Supervisor! Your team will capture fun interactive photos of guests at the attraction. These photos are published into story-telling photo books, and then sold to our guests. We offer a fun job with flexible hours and great opportunity to expand your leadership experience with a company that encourages growth and advancement!
As a Site Supervisor you will:
- Act as lead manager in the absence of the Photography Operations Manager/Assistant Manager.
- Assist, with accuracy, in daily supervisory and administrative duties including, but not limited to scheduling, payroll, purchase orders, deposits, receipt logs, daily accounting recaps and inventory.
- Perform all tasks as required of other team members, as needed which could include photo editing and adjustments in Photoshop, and greeting and taking photos of guests.
- Organize and Maintain facilities, to include, but not limited to lab, sales area, restrooms, storage area, and productions areas.
- Meet and interact with people from around the world.
- Work with fun team members.
- Make money!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One-year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exercising initiative and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record and dependability.
- Professional communication skills and appearance.
- Excellent customer service and/or retail sales skills
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays – it’s tourism after all!
- Ability to work while standing and walking (with reasonable accommodation) and in an outdoor atmosphere that could include inclement or sunny weather.
- Experience in digital photography and/or management a plus, but not mandatory.
Job Type: PART TIME
About Magic Memories :
Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185 attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named as the 2017 winner of the Emerging category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!