On-site supervision of a group of guards or a specific sector or function of the guard program. Actively support and uphold Company's stated mission and values.
- Ensures all assigned guard posts are staffed, monitoring performance of assigned guard force personnel
- Ensures that all guard personnel are aware of and abide by all Post and general orders
- US citizen/TCN/LN, as specified in the task order
- Level three (3) English language proficiency
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) years of experience as a military officer or NCO (at US E-6 or above or equivalent), or equivalent law enforcement/armed commercial guard force supervisory experience
- Experience must include physical security, access control, and force protection, and must be similar in complexity and scope to the specific requirements of the task order
- Must have a valid US Passport
- Must have a current US driver's license
- Must be able to pass a physical fitness agility test and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of employment
- If prior US military, must have an honorable discharge
- Must be able to pass a detail background investigation and possess the criteria to be awarded and maintain the necessary US-issued security clearance
- Must be able to pass a medical physical approving candidate for overseas work
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.
- Attend and successfully complete the applicable guard training course
- Attend and successfully complete the required supervisor training course
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, re-qualifying as required by the task order
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company’s website is www.caliburnintl.com.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.