- Job Category
- Service & Energy Installation
- Riverside, California
- Req. ID
- Job Type
The Site Surveyor will be part of Tesla’s Field Energy Operations team. As an integral member of the team, the ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete site surveys to support the installation of residential photovoltaic solar systems, battery storage, and EV wall connectors safely and on time. The ideal candidate will be skilled, motivated, willing to learn, and reliable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assess job site conditions upon arrival.
• Measure roof planes, vents, dormers, and chimneys
• Measure and access attic structure and condition
• Capture shade reading
• Draw, document, and photograph roofs, Attic and Site
• Upload site assessment documentation into cloud storage with company software
• Perform other tasks and duties as required
Skills and Knowledge
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for
you and your dependents.
· Kaiser and United Health care PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
· 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
· Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
· Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
· 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
· Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
· Back-up childcare and employee discounts