- Job Category
- Service & Energy Installation
- San Jose, California
- Req. ID
- Job Type
The Site Surveyor will be part of Tesla’s Field Energy Operations team. As an integral member of the team, the ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete site surveys to support the installation of residential photovoltaic solar systems, battery storage, and EV wall connectors safely and on time. The ideal candidate will be skilled, motivated, willing to learn, and reliable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assess job site conditions upon arrival.
• Measure roof planes, vents, dormers, and chimneys
• Measure and access attic structure and condition
• Capture shade reading
• Draw, document, and photograph roofs, Attic and Site
• Upload site assessment documentation into cloud storage with company software
• Perform other tasks and duties as required
Skills and Knowledge