Community Resources for Justice (CRJ) is a unique, 140 year old nonprofit organization. Social Justice Services (SJS), a division of CRJ supports men and women leaving incarceration and young adults with complex clinical needs to make positive, and sustainable life transitions. SJS provides residential and non-residential services and programming in addition to staff development opportunities for our workforce.
Why Work for CRJ:
Community Resources for Justice offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. For more information visit our website.
The SJS Operations Coordinator will directly report to the SJS,VP and will assist in the daily operations of the Social Justice Services Division. They will be responsible for managing the day to day administrative support functions as well as ensuring all internal and external deadlines are met or exceeded.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initiate, create, and improve systems for SJS administrative functions.
- Maintain required records and manage all mailings, contact lists, databases, and essential information.
- Assist with SJS internal and external communications including content for CRJ website, social media and internal divisional communications.
- Develop complex word processing documents, reports, and PowerPoint presentations, incorporating both graphic and narrative components.
- With guidance from the Vice President and Division Directors, coordinate financial management, contract management and reporting processes.
- Coordinate logistics, including travel arrangements, scheduling of Video or conference calls, staffing of special projects, printing/copying, and data entry as requested.
- Manage meetings and events; keep a central calendar for upcoming events, deadlines, meetings.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Develop and maintain a filing system in both hard copy and electronic format conducive to a virtual office, including contracts, research, resumes/bios, commonly needed forms.
- Perform other job-related projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least two years of administrative experience; preferably with non-profit or government organizations; or other relevant experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with diverse stakeholders and individuals.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor; able to manage confidential information.
- Able to work occasional overtime to complete time-sensitive tasks.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, or military or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.