Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ski Valet is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. Provides prompt and courteous service, familiarizes the guest with essential resort services and activities. This position will escort guests to the ski lift and transport the guest’s skis to the lift. Responsible for attending to immediate guest needs and follow through according to the Vail Resorts standards. The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of skis will be of the utmost importance.
- A passion for guest service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that can include nights, holiday and weekends.
- Team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment.
- English Proficiency
- Able to work the entire season
- Some experience in guest service
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175851