Flynn Group of Companies is currently seeking skilled Architectural Sheet Metal Workers to join our team in Spokane, WA. If you are a knowledgeable, skilled, team oriented and safety focused individual, then we invite you to apply!
As a member of our Architectural Sheet Metal team, you will be installing composite panels and metal facades. We are currently hiring for experienced: Foremen/women, Lead Craftsmen/women, Master Craftsmen/women, and Craftsmen/women.
- Install Architectural Sheet Metal applications, including Steel Wall finishes, Composite Aluminum Wall finishes, Composite Aluminum Wall panels and Custom Zinc or Copper applications
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Install wall panel products according to specifications and building codes
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Maneuver units into position for installation, and anchor the units
- Secure metal panels in place, and interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components to repair sheet metal items
- 2-3 years' commercial cladding experience
- Ability to safely work at heights
- Can perform physical activities on a regular basis
- Analyze information and evaluate problems
- Can clearly communication with supervisors and co-workers
- Safely operate mechanical devices and equipment
Compensation & Benefits
- Earning potential from $20-$45+/hr DOE
- Regular compensation reviews
- Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
For immediate consideration, please apply directly online by uploading your resume and/or completing the online application found at jobs. flynncompanies.com
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building's outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.