FORD MOTOR COMPANY
At Ford Motor Company, our manufacturing team enables our plants and facilities to produce world-class products for customers around the world. Our Manufacturing Team also ensures flawless and efficient assembly of vehicles and components as well as production tooling, design and installation. Our employees are the driving force behind our success.
Ford is seeking qualified hourly skilled trades personnel for the manufacturing locations in the SE, MI area.
Candidates must have completed a bona fide apprenticeship, or have 8 years of previous experience, or have a combination of previous work experience and training equivalent to a bona fide apprenticeship program.
Willingness and ability to work on an assigned schedule, change shifts periodically, work more than 8 hours per day and/or work overtime, while maintaining good attendance. Ability and willingness to learn and follow safety rules and procedures.
- Operation of manual Lathes, Mills, Surface Grinders, Radial Drills and metal cutting machines.
- Experience Fabricating and repairing Fixtures and Tooling
- Set up and operation of CNC Lathes and Milling machines
- Use of precision measuring Tools
- Blueprint and schematic reading
Ford offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package including comprehensive healthcare, 401k, and profit sharing.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
Auto req ID
Hourly Job Type
Hourly Full Time - Skilled Trade
- Company provided premium coverage for Hospital-Surgical-Medical plus Drug, Hearing, Dental, and Vision.
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
- Accident and Sickness and Extended Disability Benefits.
- Automatic enrollment in TESPHE, the hourly employee 401(k) plan, at an initial pre-tax contribution rate of 3%. Also eligible for Company TESPHE contributions of 6.4% of base pay and $1 per compensated hour.
- Eligible for incremental pay raises, holiday pay, profit sharing and lump sum bonuses, and paid time off.
- Immediate A, X, and Z Plan privileges.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
APPLY BY GOING TOWWW.CAREERS.FORD.COM Select "Hourly Employment", and type 38867BR in the search bar to find this specific position.
Manufacturing Assembly Engineer