Skills Inc. is looking for TPM3 candidates with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is a 18 month vendor contract. Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate programcommunications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required. Experience working on cameras, sensors, and biometric technologies in a consumer electronics and/or PC segments.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Experience assist Engineering teams in all phases of planning, as a subject matter expert, on design and user experience with a focus on security and user positive experiences. Experience challenging the status-quo to bring the best solutions possible to meet both articulated and un-articulated needs.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Anticipate risks; assess, mitigate, and manage accordingly.
- Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners; demonstrated strategic planning abilities
- Organize and present program reviews/status to engineering, business, and senior management.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
8+ years of project management experience, Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree prefered, PMI Certification desired.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 584 people. Our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission in three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource and role model to the community.