Corpus Christi Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Part Time Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - to join our team!
Please click the link to check it out. http://ccrh.ernesthealth.com/
The SLP is responsible for providing and directing Speech-Language Pathologist services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Speech Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in SLP or in the process of completing Clinical Fellowship Year required.
- Member of American Speech-Language and Hearing Association required.
- Current BLS certification.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.