WORK WHERE YOU PLAY! Tawas Animal Hospital is seeking a veterinarian to join our progressive and growing, 2-doctor, Fear Free-Certified companion animal practice in Tawas City, MI. We are seeking a full-time and/or part-time DVM to join our growing team.
At Tawas Animal Hospital, our veterinarians and staff take a can-do approach to providing high quality medicine as well as personal and compassionate care to our companion pet patients and our clients. You will find our hospital progressive in technology such as paperless records, telemedicine, integrated lab requisites and online client education libraries. We are also well equipped with ultrasound, digital radiography (full body and dental), and a full-service in-house laboratory, surgical and dental suites, 24/7 live emergency triage service and electronic patient workflow software.
- 100% Fear Free Certified Team
- Fully staffed team of experienced and educated team members; 3 LV Nurses, 3 Veterinary Assistants, 3 Customer Care Reps., 1 Kennel Attendant, and a proactive Practice Manager!
- Learn from outstanding Veterinarians who have mentored 3 other veterinarians over the last 18 years.
- Access to Professional Training, Development and Career Coaching as well as Compassion Fatigue Mentoring.
- Our Clinic has excellent customer service reviews.
- It is a clean and organized facility that has been recently renovated with continued plans for expansion.
- Practice leadership that values teamwork, ideas, and continued education.
- Shared Emergency duties with 2 clinics and 4 doctors.
Tawas City is a place you will fall in LOVE with. Located on beautiful Lake Huron with miles of beaches and lake shore you have access to all your favorite Michigan activities. Tawas Bay Area is perfect for hunters, anglers, hiking enthusiasts, boat and water sports lovers as well as having beaches and shopping to make you feel like you are always on vacation. In the winter you will love snowmobiling, cross country skiing and getting to know the wonderful year-round community. Schools are great with both public and private school options. This city offers the best of everything with a vacation feel but close to all major highways and cities.
We value our team’s professional growth and provide professional mentoring and career coaching to our Associate Veterinarians. We pride ourselves on keeping our doctors involved in the leadership of our hospital and encourage their ideas and strengths to be discussed and implemented.
- Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus
- $10,000 Bonus!
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education
- Uniform Allowance
· Professional Mentoring
· Fear Free Certification and renewal
If you are a person who likes to command an exam room and work with a highly qualified team to provide the best care for your patients, if you like to be engaged in a great community, enjoy working with pet lovers and want to be an active team member of an awesome Veterinary Team we are waiting to hear from you. To learn more about us you can visit tawaspetvet.com.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 Annual