About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Serves small businesses with annual revenues from $250k to $5 million providing comprehensive financial solutions to our clients. Responsible for meeting the needs and expectations of customers by servicing, promoting and selling the Bank’s products and services, increasing deposits and fee income, reducing expenses, maintaining and expanding superior client relations, and consistently meeting or exceeding assigned individual or team sales goals. Services all customer account needs. Coordinates with the Bank Manager in preparing required reports and performs other functions as required for the sound operations of the bank. Cross trained in all paying, receiving and collection functions including cash handling. Accurately processes transactions, adheres to strict security measures balancing procedures. May provide loan support functions in certain offices.
- 3 years work experience and proven outside sales experience in financial services or small business banking.
- Ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific levers to pull.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven sales skills and client management experience.
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. The Mortgage Loan Originator will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.