Born digital, Axos BankTM has reinvented the banking model, growing to nearly $10 billion in assets in just 19 years. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 online banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Axos Bank is looking for a Relationship Manager to join our rapidly growing Small Business Banking Department. The Relationship Manager will work as part of the team to support in reaching sales goals as well as servicing existing customers in the dynamic and fast-paced Small Business Banking Department.
The Small Business Banking Relationship Manager role is an integral part of the bank’s small business segment.
- Responsibility for growth and management of a portfolio of small business deposit accounts and acting as the key point of contact for the small business owner
- Spends the majority of time generating new business by calling on customer requests for information, opening new accounts, following up for funding on new accounts, and cross-selling other bank products
- Retains existing business by handling rate negotiations and addressing customer’s needs to add value
- Handles incoming phone calls and servicing for existing customers
- Works with others on the small business team to ensure fast and efficient processing of accounts
- Manages risk and ensures compliance with BSA/AML regulations to drive quality for new and/or existing relationships
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by your direct supervisor
- Ability to manage a pipeline of prospects using Salesforce and other systems
- Experience in sales and comfortable meeting deadlines for production
- General banking knowledge including experience with various business types and how they operate as well as traditional bank regulations and policies
- Proven analytical skills; ability to review and interpret complex data (determining risk, assessing complexity of accounts, etc.)
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity and ability to work independently with little supervision
- Provide excellent customer service and be comfortable speaking with customers over the phone
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with and work effectively within a team atmosphere
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; ability to analyze, synthesize and articulate complex ideas and communicate such to colleagues, team members, and clients
- Follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for the bank and clients while adhering to all applicable laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 2+ years' banking experience
- 1+ year's experience in business banking
- High school diploma.
- College degree